Now you too can play and win your share of at least Au$9.7 Million every week in the Australian Lottery. This payout is 55% of the total Lottery earnings – compared to only 45% paid out in many European Lottos and only 50% paid out in most North American Lottos.
|Quick Facts Australian Lottery 6/45|
|First Draw:||June 22, 1972|
|Draw Schedule:||Saturday 8:30 pm (AEST)|
|Biggest Jackpot:||AU$47.9 Million in April 2008|
6 WAYS TO WIN.
The Australian National Lottery has six prize divisions.
|Prize Division||Number of Winners||Prize Amount|
|6 of 6||JACKPOT!|
|2nd Division||5 + at least 1 Supplementary||3.8% of prize pool|
|3rd Division||5 numbers||8.2% of prize pool|
|4th Division||4 + at least 1 Supplementary||12.4% of prize pool|
|5th Division||3 + at least 1 Supplementary||20.8% of prize pool|
|6th Division||1 or 2 + 2 Supplementaries||26.8% of prize pool|
HOW TO PLAY
You can play the Australian Lotto – from wherever in the world you may be – through the services of Overseas Subscribers Agents. Just pick a subscription that suits you, and for each Game, simply pick 6 numbers from 1 to 45.
With only 6 main numbers from 45 to choose from (no extra Powerballs, Mega balls or Lucky Stars) the Australian Lotto has – hands-down – the best winning odds of all Pick-6 lottos in the world.
The Latest OSA Lotto News
- Irish Lotto Draw: EU 5.5M Jackpot on March 29
- UK Lotto Draw: £5.6M Jackpot on March 29
- USA Powerball Draw: US$50 Million Jackpot on March 29
- USA Megamillions Rollover: US$ 162M Jackpot on March 28
- EuroJackpot Rollover: EU 60M Jackpot on March 31
- EuroMillions Draw: EU 46M Jackpot on March 28
- USA Powerball Draw: US$40 Million Jackpot on March 25
- Irish Lotto Draw: € 5M Jackpot on March 25
- UK Lotto Draw: £3.5M Jackpot on March 25
- USA Megamillions Rollover: US$ 151M Jackpot on March 24