Now you too can play and win your share of at least Au$9.7 Million every week in the Australian Lottery. This payout is 55% of the total Lottery earnings – compared to only 45% paid out in many European Lottos and only 50% paid out in most North American Lottos.
|Quick Facts Australian Lottery 6/45|
|First Draw:||June 22, 1972|
|Draw Schedule:||Saturday 8:30 pm (AEST)|
|Biggest Jackpot:||AU$47.9 Million in April 2008|
6 WAYS TO WIN.
The Australian National Lottery has six prize divisions.
|Prize Division||Number of Winners||Prize Amount|
|6 of 6||JACKPOT!|
|2nd Division||5 + at least 1 Supplementary||3.8% of prize pool|
|3rd Division||5 numbers||8.2% of prize pool|
|4th Division||4 + at least 1 Supplementary||12.4% of prize pool|
|5th Division||3 + at least 1 Supplementary||20.8% of prize pool|
|6th Division||1 or 2 + 2 Supplementaries||26.8% of prize pool|
HOW TO PLAY
You can play the Australian Lotto – from wherever in the world you may be – through the services of Overseas Subscribers Agents. Just pick a subscription that suits you, and for each Game, simply pick 6 numbers from 1 to 45. Take time to check the probability of the best number combinations in the Australian lottery.
With only 6 main numbers from 45 to choose from (no extra Powerballs, Mega balls or Lucky Stars) the Australian Lotto has – hands-down – the best winning odds of all Pick-6 lottos in the world.
The Latest OSA Lotto News
- USA Powerball Draw: US$650 Million Jackpot on August 23
- UK Lotto Draw: £5.3M Jackpot on August 23
- Irish Lotto Draw: EU 9M Jackpot on August 23
- USA Megamillions Rollover: US$ 25M Jackpot on August 22
- EuroJackpot Draw: EU 10M Jackpot on August 25
- EuroMillions Draw: EU 43M Jackpot on August 22
- USA Powerball Draw: US$510 Million Jackpot on August 19
- UK Lotto Draw: £3.2M Jackpot on August 19
- Irish Lotto Draw: EU 8.5M Jackpot on August 19
- USA Megamillions Rollover: US$ 20M Jackpot on August 18