Play for your share of as much as US$365 Million TWICE every week... and be in with a chance to win bigger multi-million dollar Jackpots!
There are now 45 U.S. State Lotteries* that make up USA Powerball — so when you enter, it's like playing in 45 Lotteries at the same time! The combined income from these 45 States amounts to huge Jackpots! When not won, the Powerball Jackpot rolls over again and again, Draw after Draw, getting bigger and BIGGER. When someone finally wins – the cash prizes are always staggering.
In particular, the biggest Powerball jackpot ever produced was the recent $1.5 Billion prize that put the whole world in a craze. To date, Powerball is the record holder for producing the world’s biggest lottery jackpot.
You can easily win the US Powerball by choosing 5 numbers between 1 and 69, plus one Powerball number between 1 and 26 PER GAME.
Powerball Jackpots start at US$40 Million, and roll over and become Bigger and Bigger until a Jackpot is finally won.
|Quick Facts 5/69 + 1 PowerBall|
|First Draw:||April 22, 1992|
|Draw Schedule:||Wednesday and Saturday nights at 10:59 pm EST|
|Draw Venue:||MUSL Headquarters, Urbandale, Iowa|
|Biggest Jackpot:||US$1.5 Billion on January 13, 2016|
|Biggest Individual Winner/Payout:||US$591 Million on May 18, 2013|
Here are some of USA Powerball's most recent multi-million dollar Jackpot payouts:
- US$1.5 Billion on January 13, 2016
- US$301 Million on September 30, 2015
- US$450 Million on February 11, 2015
- US$203 Million on November 8, 2014
- US$225 Million on September 24, 2014
- US$257 Million on June 11, 2014
- US$424 Million on February 19, 2014
- US$216 Million on October 23, 2013
- US$400 Million on September 18, 2013
- US$400 Million on August 7, 2013
- US$591 Million on May 18, 2013
- US$338 Million on March 23, 2013
- US$217 Million on February 6, 2013
- US$587 Million on November 28, 2012
- US$200 Million on September 26, 2012
- US$305 Million on August 15, 2012
- US$336 Million on February 11, 2012
- US$254 Million on November 2, 2011
- US$229 Million on August 10, 2011
- US$201 Million on June 1, 2011
- US$221 Million on April 6, 2011
9 Ways to Win
|WHEN YOUR SELECTED NUMBERS MATCH:||ODDS 1 in|
|Five (5) White Balls plus the Powerball||292,201,338|
|Five (5) White Balls only||11,688,054|
|Four(4) White Balls plus the Powerball||913,129|
|Four (4) White Balls only||36,525|
|Three (3) White Balls plus the Powerball||14,494|
|Three (3) White Balls||580|
|Two (2) White Balls plus the Powerball||701|
|One (1) White Ball plus the PowerBall||92|
|Overall odds of winning||24.87|
*The 45 lotteries offering the new game are: the Arizona Lottery, Arkansans Lottery, Colorado Lottery, Connecticut Lottery Corporation, D.C. Lottery (District of Columbia), Delaware Lottery, Florida Lottery, Georgia Lottery, Idaho Lottery, Hoosier Lottery (Indiana), Iowa Lottery, Illinois Lottery, Kansas Lottery, Kentucky Lottery Corporation, Louisiana Lottery Corporation, Maine Lottery, Maryland Lottery, Minnesota State Lottery, Missouri Lottery, Montana Lottery, Michigan Lottery, Nebraska Lottery, New Hampshire Lottery Commission, New Jersey Lottery, New Mexico Lottery, New York Lottery, North Carolina Education Lottery, North Dakota Lottery, Ohio Lottery, Oklahoma Lottery, Oregon Lottery, Pennsylvania Lottery, Rhode Island Lottery, South Carolina Education Lottery, South Dakota Lottery, Tennessee Education Lottery, Texas Lottery, Virgin Islands Lottery, Vermont Lottery, Virginia Lottery, Wisconsin Lottery, West Virginia Lottery, Washington Lottery,California Lottery.