- Our Privacy Pledge
- Information gathered from you and how it is used
We collect information from you when you register/create an account, complete a survey, or make a purchase on our site or respond thru any of our email offers.
When ordering or registering on our site, you need to provide us with a valid email address, and your first name and last name, and contact number and/or credit card information. Upon successful registration, your account will be assigned with a password which you are free to change upon receipt to keep your personal identity anonymous. Access to your personal identity and financial information is strictly restricted. Personally identifiable information generally includes information that could be used to determine your identity, such as your name, address, phone number, email address and birth date.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To personalize your experience - (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website - (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service - (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We only use Essential Cookies: These cookies are essential to the functioning of the Services and allow you to interact with and use the features of the Services. If these cookies are not permitted by your browser, we will not be able to provide certain features of the Services to you.
If you are concerned about having cookies on your computer, you can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being set, allowing you to decide whether to accept it. You can also delete cookies from your computer. However, if you choose to block or delete cookies, certain features of the Site may not operate correctly.
- Your rights as a user
Upon request we provide our subscribers access to any of their financial information (e.g credit card details) that we have still on file, transaction information (e.g. dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that is maintained on our database, communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to our site or customer support helpdesk (e.g., e-mails, customer inquiries), and contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we have on file. Subscribers also has the ability to correct and update any inaccuracies in contact information, financial information, transaction information, communications that they have provided us.
For any requests for access or corrections to your information, please send us an email at email@example.com so we can process your request within 48 hours.
All subscribers are given the choice to “opt-out” of receiving email messages or other forms of communications related to OSA. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your request and reason for your request, and your name will be subsequently removed from our database.
- With whom we share your information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Information security and data retention
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (name, email address, credit card, billing address etc.) will be kept on file for not more than more than 30 days in order to facilitate auto renewals.
- Data processing and transfers
- Third party website links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Protecting children's policy
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
- Material changes to policy
- Contacting Us
11 G Lower Dorset Street, Dublin, Ireland
(+353 1) 513 7419